My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
Radhakrishna Mohan is a 27 year resident of Staten Island , NY and an active member of the Community Board 1 of Staten Island, Senior Vice President of South Shore Democratic Club since 2016, and Acting Vice President and Executive Board Member of Staten Island Democratic Association. With a passion for being involved in labor union activities, Mohan was recognized and awarded the Hon. John W. Lavelle Labor Award earlier this year and continues to be engaged in community service activities aiming …
Addressing delegates at PEF Convention
“Our Democracy and country is going through a difficult time under the current administration and we should not let it go too far. Before we lose what we rightfully deserve,let us act by making sure to send me as your representative to Congress who will represent the Community and citizens of this great nation to deliver what is good for everyone in the United States.”
Campaign Highlights – 11th Congressional District – Staten Island and Brooklyn:
At the coaching session with Staten Island Youth and the coach
- Preserving Affordable Care Act (Better access Health care benefit to all)
- Real Tax and equitable tax cuts for all – Oppose any Tax reforms that is not good for American Citizens.
- To protect and improve Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare for retirees and senior citizens including Drug Prescription Pricing
- Make Immigration System work better for the country
At the National Night Out with CERT(Community Emergency Response Team)
- Improve health care and Job opportunities for Veterans
- Make sure effective deterrents are in place to address Terrorism in US
- Make College Tuition affordable for low and middle income families
- Increase funding and combat OPIOID drug addiction and abuse
With Police Precinct Community council
- Federal subsidies to minimize Staten Island bridge tolls
- Increase Funding to modernize and expand Transit System including ferries for both Staten Island and Brooklyn
- …..as well as other issues confronting our community and country.
Donate To The
We Are in This Race to Win It!
But only if we stand united, together we can make history. We need you to be a part of it!
Paid For By Mohan For Congress